This is a fun board game that will help your students learn more about The Great Chicago Fire. It is sure to spark discussion about this important event in history. The game would work best for two to four players.
This game is part of my Printable United States History Games Book. Get over a dozen of my American history games for a discount!
Who is it for?
- Teachers, parents, and homeschooling families
- Anyone looking to add a fun activity to the study of the Chicago Fire.
- A printable board which may be glued to the inside of a file folder or just taped together.
- “Help” cards that will help players through difficulties on the board
- A cover page that can be glued to the outside of the file forming a pocket in which you can store your cards
Object of Game: To be the first player to escape the city
Additional items needed: playing pieces to mark movement on board, one die
You’ll be surprised how much your students will learn while having fun. We did!