The following pages are included:
- A page briefly explaining the difference between active and passive voice
- A worksheet with verbs underlined
- A worksheet with verbs not underlined and the number of verbs or verb phrases in parenthesizes at the end of the sentences.
- A worksheet with verbs not underlined and no numbers at the end of the sentences
- An optional worksheet which asks students to rewrite the passive voice sentences using active voice
- Answer key
- Optional color chart (This is if you would like to match the colors more closely to the example picture, but this is not required. Even if you don’t have the exact colors, the finished picture still looks great and is a unique work of art.)
Please see preview to assess difficulty level and see if this product would be a good fit for your students.
Join Our Mailing List
Download a Free Printable Reading Log
INCLUDES 8 DIFFERENT STYLES