I created these sheets to go with the May Nature Calendar. See the post here for more information about the activities: May Nature Calendar-31 Days of Nature Activities.
The nature stickers and 31-day nature challenge sheet are a fun way to keep track of activities that you and your child complete. The nature stickers are meant to be printed on round labels (63 to a sheet.)
I’ve included a few extra stickers for activities that are easily repeatable. I’ve also included a few “book” stickers, if you decide that you want to read about a subject. That way you can complete the chart even if there are some activities not suitable for your area. Use these at your own discretion. Of course, getting outside in nature is preferable, but it might not always be possible.
Activity Pack Includes:
- Nature Challenge Stickers
- Nature Challenge Chart
- A Listening Walk page
- Dandelion Development
- Fruit Blossom Observation Sheet
- Leaf Veination & Margin Pages
- “5 Senses” page
- Butterfly life cycle pages (3 variations)
- Sunset Watch journal page
- Camouflage photo examples
- Bird observation sheet (This is a duplicate from previous packs, but I’m including it in case you don’t have it yet.)